CropIn is an Earth Observation & AI-led AgTech organization that empowers the farming community to ‘Re-imagine Agriculture with Data’. CropIn is focused on helping the world’s ag-ecosystem players to sustainably “maximize their per acre value” by combining pixel-level data derived from satellite imagery, in combination with IoT and field intelligence.
CropIn is positioned to engage in a multi-disciplinary approach towards AI, Earth Observation, Agriculture, Meteorology and Computer Sciences, all collaborating together to bring meaningful insight to improve the ag-ecosystem and impact the livelihood of a farmer. CropIn provides SaaS solutions to 220+ agribusinesses and numerous governments and non-government organizations present in over 52 countries. CropIn thus enables businesses to leverage technology to effectively drive their initiatives around Digitization, Compliance, Predictability, Sustainability and Traceability.
CropIn has digitized over 13 million acres of farmland, enriched the lives of nearly 4 million farmers, and gathered data on 388 crops and 9,500 crop varieties.
CropIn’s product suite enables data-driven farming by connecting all the stakeholders in the Ag-ecosystem.
Visit our social media handles to get to know us more:
What will CropIn offer you?
- A Fast Pace Environment & High Growth SaaS Environment
- A Young, Passionate and High Energy Team
- A Challenge that will Revolutionize the face of Agriculture
- An Ambitious Journey to place an Indian AgTech startup on the Global map
- A Mission to do your bit for the Society
- A Superb opportunity to drive a team around content marketing function
About the Position:
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Manages the Inbound SDRs process from lead qualification to opportunity stage
- Creating and maintaining vendor relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing in any industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, SFDC, Pardot)