Job Summary -
We are looking for Software Engineers and Senior Software Engineers to be a part of CropIn’s Engineering Centre of Core Competency contributing to multiple SaaS products. This Centre of Core Competency is charted to build the cloud scale transactional service that caters to thousands of enterprises and 100s of millions of farmers. It will form the foundational layer of various CropIn products and will provide the API layer and its implementation for User Management, Authn/Authz, Work-flows/Orchestration, Messaging, Alerting, Data Design and Management.
The person should be passionate about creating a positive social impact by providing customer centric cloud services.
Principal Accountabilities -
- The Middleware developer is responsible to drive the technical design and implementation for our vision of a super reliable, performant, and scalable cloud
- He/ She is expected to have strong experience in large scale Cloud based Saas products/ platforms
- He/she need to have the ability to rapidly learn and understand the details and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Translate functional and technical requirements into technology solutions
- Perform various level of tests which includes unit, integration, regression and system tests
- Estimate level of effort required to develop code that meets acceptance
- Expertise adhering waterfall/ agile methodology for delivering software
- Participate in analysis and design of user interfaces and provides solutions and alternatives
- Develop solutions according to specified design requirements
- Write optimal and efficient code using best practices and conventions.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
Best fit profile -
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5-8 years of years of relevant work experience including development of Cloud Services
- Strong software programming fundamentals and understanding of SDLC
- Self-motivated individuals who have most or many of the following experiences
- Development experience in middleware cloud services
- Experience in DevOps CI/CD pipeline creation and management
- Deep experience in designing large scale data persistence for low latency applications
- Cloud services such as AWS/Azure/GCP
- Strong experience in at least one RDBMS (Oracle | PostgreSQL | MySQL)
- Experience in API development and management
- Experience with different development methodologies (Agile/ Waterfall)
- Experience in NoSQL platform (Cassandra / Mongo / Redis / …)
- Experience in big data technologies (HDFS, Spark, Flume, Sqoop, )
- Exposure to Machine Learning.
- Good communication and problem skills; must be a good team player.
- Exposure to Kubernetes/server-less technologies
- Prior experience with Agritech domain (Great to have)
- Exposure to GIS image processing (Great to have)