Cropin is a leading AI & Data Led Agtech company based out of Bangalore. It provides SaaS based solutions to Agribusinesses & BFSI segment globally. We are focused on helping the world’s Ag-ecosystem players to sustainably increase their per acre value with digital solutions & tools and with powerfull data insights. We are well positioned as the Agtech leader with access to farms, technology, data and talent. Our R&I (Research and Innovation) has scientists from the Ag, weather, Geo-spatial, data to computer sciences, all collaborating together to bring meaningful insight to improve the Ag-ecosystem and impact the livelihood of a farmer.
Problem We Are Solving
The world population is expected to cross the 10 billion mark by the middle of this century. This population growth combined with urbanization will require agricultural production to double and that’s where CropIn fits in, we are continuously innovating and building products that can fuel the growth of smart sustainable Ag-ecosystem, which are required to match the growing food demand.
Vision & Mission
To discover, develop and deliver innovative data enabled solution and to be preferred partner in helping our clients succeed in the world’s rapidly evolving Agri & BFSI Sector.
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it, sets the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product.
Develops products by identifying potential products and manage the lifecycle of existing products Translate business/user needs and brand strategies to technical projects. Conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables.
- The position reports Chief Product Officer
- This position works closely with Clients and Engineering team.
Best fit profile
- 3+ years of product management experience preferred, or equivalent responsibilities
- Proficiency in turning customer and market needs into a compelling, successful product strategy
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to lead and work autonomously.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Should be ready to work with an IT start-Up.
- Engineering graduate with an MBA for Tier 1 Campus preferred.