The person is supposed to handle the configuration of various projects from the start. They need to assist the TLs with end to end project implementation, MOM, data analysis, training the client team, and making reports on a daily , weekly basis. Other documentations, team management, client and vendor management , research on various topics in business, new technology etc.
Reports to Project Manager (CropIn)
Close working relationship with Stakeholders- Local partner Client staff, international research institutes and universities, government agencies relevant to seed industries like Seed Labs, Seed Certifying Agencies, Cold Storages, Horticultural Department, Farmers Body, and external consultants, CropIn team.
Location: Chandigarh, Punjab.
Employment type Permanent
Required evaluations Telephonic and video interview, written exam, Presentation skill evaluation.
B.E, BTech, MBA
4+ years of relevant experience
- Handling clients, doing system configurations, providing demos and training (On-line & onsite) to client field teams and/or 3rd party vendors.
- Regularly following up on raised tickets and ensuring timely closure of the same.
- Follow Up with client field teams to understand technical issues, resolve the on-field queries, record, document and raise client raised technical issues, new ideas, suggestion to concerned cropin teams and provide seamless support in implementation of the project.
- Liaison and connect with 3rd party service vendors, manage them and oversee their performances and report to concerned TL/CS.
- Connect with project stakeholders and follow up on time-bound tasks, ensuring internal coordination, facilitating effective communication, report sharing and feedback collection.
- Weekly sharing of client reports with internal and external stakeholders.
- Periodical visits to activity zones at field, government departments, 3rd party vendors, and other institutes and organizations critically related to project execution.
- Manage a team of field coordinators, manage their daily beat plans, timely assessment of team performances, capacity building of team and ensure field activity progress as per project timeline.
- Coordination with Tech team, Product team, sales team and CS team.
Requirements in Skill sets :
- Very good communication skills in English and Punjabi both Written and verbal is must. Other languages like Hindi are also preferred alongside.
- Ability to create very sound processes as per the need of the customer.
- Solutioning mindset. Thinking out of the box for creative problem solving abilities.
- Should be thorough in making the plan for implementation of a new project.
- Exposure in Analytic for project handling, Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Good with numbers. Should be able to understand numbers and quickly work on any calculations.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office. He / she needs to work extensively on the same.
- Street Smart and confident in handling difficult/complicated situations when they arise with clients.
- Positive outlook and never give up attitude.