CropIn Technologies is a leading agri-tech company based out of Bangalore. We provide SaaS based services to agribusinesses globally. We enable clients to analyse & interpret data and derive real time actionable insights, which help them to maximize per acre value. The company brings in the cutting-edge technologies – Big Data analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Geo-tagging & Satellite monitoring to interconnect all the stakeholders at different levels of the agriculture ecosystem.
The world population is expected to cross the 10 billion mark by the middle of this century. This population growth combined with urbanization will require agricultural production to double. And that’s where CropIn fits in. We are continuously innovating and building products that can fuel the growth of smart sustainable solutions, which are required to match the growing food demand.
Vision:To be the leader in products, services and solutions that enable and transform the way agri stakeholders gather, manage, distribute and communicate information.
Mission:To discover, develop and deliver innovative solution and to be preferred partner in helping ourclients succeed in the world’s rapidly evolving Agri-Sector.
We are looking for a QA Manual Engineer who possesses a strong drive for quality of the products at Cropin. Candidate will be working closely with Engineering Team and should be able to understand and analyses the Requirement from the Product Team, designing the Test Scenarios, Execute and making the product stable by uncovering the issues.
- Work with QA Lead Engineer to define the tasks of the sprint/releases.
- Understand and analyses the Requirement from the Product Team, designing the Test Scenarios, Execute and making the product stable by uncovering the issues.
- Bridging with developers and product to understand the gaps in requirement or use cases.
- Working with developers to ensure the issues raised are fixed and take to closure
- Highlight and discuss the blocker issues with QA Lead timely basis.
- Work on all stages of testing, test data creation and contribute individually.
- The position reports to QA Lead
- This position works closely with Engineering Team and Product Team.
Best fit profile
- 2-6 years of overall work experience.
- Undergraduate degree in IT/Computer Science
- Exposure to Database testing
- Experience to Mobile (Android and iOS) and web application testing
- Experience on Agile methodology and SQL.
- Knowledge on debug skills.
- Excellent communication skills.