Cropin is a leading AI & Data Led Agtech company based out of Bangalore. It provides SaaS based solutions to Agribusinesses & BFSI segment globally. We are focused on helping the world’s Agecosystem players to sustainably increase their per acre value with digital solutions & tools and with powerfull data insights. We are well positioned as the Agtech leader with access to farms, technology, data and talent. Our R&I (Research and Innovation) has scientists from the Ag, weather, Geo-spatial, data to computer sciences, all collaborating together to bring meaningful insight to improve the Ag-ecosystem and impact the livelihood of a farmer.
Problem We Are Solving
The world population is expected to cross the 10 billion mark by the middle of this century. This population growth combined with urbanization will require agricultural production to double. And that’s where CropIn fits in, we are continuously innovating and building products that can fuel the growth of smart sustainable Ag-ecosystem, which are required to match the growing food demand.
Vision & Mission for our product Stack
To discover, develop and deliver innovative data enabled solution and to be preferred partner in helping our clients succeed in the world's rapidly evolving Agri & BFSI Sector.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for developing and managing all aspects of product for our principal product stack and solutions around the stack. It's a key role, with accountability for product direction in conjunctions with sales team
- Own, define and drive growth strategy across consumer segments, geographies, categories, products and channels
- Drive GTM with Sales and drive roadmap with junior PMs to achieve alignment with monthly, quarterly revenue direction
- Stakeholder Management: Product solutioning, CS Assessing product opportunities, defining the product to be built and certifying the product.
- Managing the roadmap of the product in line with research and strategy.
- Analyze market requirement document (MRD), conduct market research, prepare product opportunity assessment, organize product council meeting, work to define product road map/ strategy, run charter user programs, and ensure product quality and success
- Interacting with third parties to alliance partners and licensing opportunities.
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Manage the pricing of all product to guide sales and Customer success
Skills and Knowledge
- Communication ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise and to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across business units, including at the executive level
- Ability to think and act strategically while having a hands-on approach on the product.
- Knowledge and operations of Agile software development, PRD writing and reviewing, Roadmapping and prioritisation
- The proven track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to identify problems, evaluate options, and execute solutions in line with research and strategic segments of the users of the product.
- Time management skills to manage the timeline of strategic initiatives
- Team management of juniors including hiring
- Knowledge of Data schemas, data modelling and basic AI landscape
Best Fit Profile
- The candidate would be curious, creative, obsessive for customer and end user.
- Proven expertise in Communication, Product, UX, Market Analytics and AI are essential for this role.
- The ideal candidate should be an engineer and from a top tier B-school graduate with 10 - 12 years of post-qualification work experience, with expertise in Indian/Global businesses.
- Technical background, with experience in Web based technologies or enterprise applications or SaaS
- The candidate should have experience working as a director/team member driving growth in similar businesses.
- At least 8-10 years of that experience should be of executive product management/business unit leadership experience, including growth ownership preferably within Enterprise SaaS applications
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills