-Good analytical and problem-solving skills
-Should be able to identify problem areas in projects and communicate them
-Analyse business requirements, find and communicate requirement gaps
-Critical thinking, not afraid to question a requirement or ask questions on their own
-SQL, Database testing, manual testing
– Database – SQL skills, able to write SQL queries with exposure to database testing.
Functional & Process skills:
1. Must have a strong understanding of the SDLC and TLC.
2. Analyse business requirements, find and communicate requirement gaps.
3. Ensure that the test coverage is appropriate and meets the requirement of the project.
4. Execute test cases and report test results.
5. Excellent understanding of defect life cycle. Raise, track and close defects in any Defect management tool.
6. Should be able to identify problem areas in projects and communicate them. Adherence to timelines and focus on deliverables.
7. Contribute metrics collection and status reporting.
8. Candidate should be able to work on all stages of testing, test data creation and setting up test environment.
9. Candidate would be going through the requirement document and create the test designs/scenarios and contribute individually.
1. Critical thinking, not afraid to question a requirement or ask questions on their own.
2. Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
3. Good interpersonal skills and team connect.
4. Strong oral and written communication.