Cropin is a leading AI & Data Led Agtech company based out of Bangalore. It provides SaaS based solutions to Agri-businesses & BFSI segments globally. We are focused on helping the world’s Ag-ecosystem players to sustainably increase their per acre value with digital Products and Platforms enabling powerful data insights. We are well positioned as the Agtech leader with access to farms, technology, data and talent. Our R&I (Research and Innovation) Center has scientists from Ag, weather, Geo-spatial, data to computer sciences, all collaborating together to bring meaningful insight to improve the Ag-ecosystem and impact the livelihood of every farmer.
Problem We Are Solving
The world population is expected to cross the 10 billion mark by the middle of this century. This population growth combined with urbanization will require agricultural production to double. And that’s where CropIn fits in, we are continuously innovating and building products that can fuel the growth of a smart sustainable Ag-ecosystem, which are required to match the growing food demand.
We are at a critical inflection point of technological evolution where Cloud Computing, IoT, AI/ML, Imagery, Mechanization, and Connectivity have matured to a level that provides an excellent opportunity to revolutionize the Ag-ecosystem.
Vision & Mission
To discover, develop and deliver innovative data enabled solutions and to be the preferred partner in helping our clients succeed in the world’s rapidly evolving Agri & BFSI Sector.
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
We are looking for UI/UX Developers to join our Engineering team in the Core competency area that is charted to build the Experiences on Mobile(Android and IOs) and Web that caters to thousands of enterprises and 100s of millions of farmers. It enables multitudes of personas from farmers to business owners to do their work effectively and efficiently. It will be the face of multiple CropIn products and exposes all the features of the products including Configurations, User Management, Plan/activities, Imagery, Data visualization and Communication. The person should be passionate about creating a positive social impact by building the simplest and best experience for our users.
- The UI / UX developer is responsible for developing high performing design and software development to meet customer requirements.
- He/she is expected to have strong experience in UI development
- He/she need to have the ability to rapidly learn and understand the details and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Translate functional and technical requirements into technology solutions
- Perform various level of tests which includes unit, integration, regression and system tests
- Estimate level of effort required to develop code that meets acceptance criteria.
- Expertise adhering waterfall/ agile methodology for delivering software solutions.
- Participate in analysis and design of user interfaces and provides solutions and alternatives
- Develop solutions according to specified design requirements
- Write optimal and efficient code using best practices and conventions.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- The position reports to Engineering Manager for Experience
Best fit profile
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-8 years of years of relevant work experience including development of UI/UX [ Software Engineer (3-6 years) and Senior Software Engineer (6+ years)]
- Strong software programming fundamentals and understanding of SDLC
- Experience in developing UI / UX
- Web technologies including ReactJS, Angular, etc
- Experience with Mobile development on platforms like Flutter and/or Native development on Android and IOs
- Capability to use OS frameworks for multi-threading, data persistence, and adapting user interface across multiple screen sizes
- Good communication and problem skills; must be a good team player.