#LetsTalkSeeds : How to identify, market & sell to farmers using data?
Simplifying seed demand forecasting with technology
Seed companies around the world are looking to digitize processes like production planning, testing, collecting accurate data and streamlining across the research and development stages.
Deploying the right solutions help these organisations identify base grade quality and improve profitability by fast-tracking seeds to market and reducing time spent on research & development while meeting certification standards or forecasting demand more accurately than ever.
What you'll take away from #LetsTalkSeeds :
- Managing multi-geography and multi-variety with configurable workflows for localisation on a single platform
- Speeding up innovation for R&D, trials, traits, multigenerational traceability, etc.
- Building & organising unstructured data sets into structured data assets for insights and speed to market of new variants/varieties
- Engaging your growers and agronomist with data and insight to improve the quality and yield
- Learn how your Data Scientists can leverage and make the most of Cropin's Intelligent Agriculture Cloud.
Why technology is your biggest ally in the pre-sowing stage?
Top challenges that act as a roadblock in the pre-sowing stage
Mapping the Digital Story of a Seed
Explore the seed industry transformation and how some of our biggest customers are transforming the space.
East-West Seed Case Study
Increasing yield and creating opportunities for smallholder farmers
Smart Farming for Seed Companies
Enabling stakeholders in the seed production ecosystem to leverage digitization & AI
Swiss-based seed producer
Standardizing global operations and enabling pre-commercial traceability
Monitoring flood-resistant rice variety through deep learning platform
Savannah Seeds Case Study
Driving sustainable food production through rice seed technology
Shijo Joseph, CIO, East-West Seeds
Ensuring sustainability and food security through Agri innovation and farm digitization
Events Calendar for 2022-23
World Agri-Tech San Francisco 2022
March 22- 23, 2022
IoT Applications in Agriculture: 5 Use Cases
High-yield Agriculture Using IoT and Drones
Internet of Things in Food Safety and Supply Chain
Upcoming Events for 2022- 2023
World Agri-Tech South America 2022
June 28 – 29, 2022
APAC Agri-Food Innovation Singapore 2022
September 20-21, 2022
World Agri-Tech London 2022
October 26 – 28, 2022