The bond of trust between the consumer and an agribusiness is often built on these labels, since it tells the consumer the complete story of the growing, harvesting, and production cycle. Food traceability is increasingly becoming an important aspect of building trust between food brands and their customers. This is especially true since most products are made up of ingredients that are sourced from all over the country, and often even span across countries.
Who should watch the webinar
This webinar provides a substantial landscape of opportunities for Quality Director/Manager, Head of traceability, Supply chain director, Heads of Sourcing and quality control, CIO, CTO, Heads of Business, agri-leaders, decision-makers, influencers, heads of IT, Government agencies/officials, development agencies, program/project directors, leaders, NGO/CSR heads, CSR project heads, supply chain managers, procurement managers, banking and insurance executives, sustainability managers and CXOs of agribusinesses can study these entries comprehensively for factors which are important to their own discipline.
In this webinar, you’ll learn
- Highlighting the role of traceability in landscape conservation to ensure biological diversity
- Emphasis on rubber traceability and how it aligns with SDGs to build a sustainable farming community in the deepest parts of the world with the intervention of technology.
- Building a robust and sustainable supply chain from bean to cup, ensuring an effective coffee value chain
- Formulation of a cocoa value chain to support a future-ready agri-ecosystem with the use of AI/ML and deep learning technologies.
- Deep Diving into what’s trending in agtech and it will save the next billion and the world.
For Any Webinar Related QueriesAsk Question