Enterprise Crop Management Software for Crop Intelligence
A Crop Planning Solution that the World trusts
Enabling the global Agri value chain across the world’s leading brands
Talk to a crop management expert
Comprehensive Crop Management Platform
Enable the digitization of complex processes & workflows that span the complete lifecycle of a seed from the farm, to a warehouse, all the way up to the fork with Cropin's crop management software
Maximize per acre value with farm digitization and business intelligence solution
A complete Farm ERP & CRM Suite
Monitoring and managing farms was never this easy
Save time and minimize errors with a digitized cultivation process
Make data-driven decisions to improve farm productivity and profitability
Help growers make timely decisions and take actions to maximize per acre value
Record all in-field activities
Enable Package-of-Practices adherence
Timely help or warning alerts
Provide easy access to inputs & standard services
Access new markets and build consumer trust with seed-to-shelf traceability
Recognize and reward farmers
Get end-to-end traceability of your farm operations
Improve sourcing, supply chain & production
Ensure food safety
Farm Digitalization Success Story
East-West Seed implemented our Farm Management Solution across 6 countries and successfully digitized farms and farmer profiles leading to:
- 14,000+ farmers registered
- 35+ crops and 400+ crop varieties recorded
- 21,000+ hectares of area audited
2Scale implemented Farm Management Solution to digitize and standardize operations in Cote d'lvoire for rice millers.
- Drove farmers registrations
- Improved yield and acreage
- Streamlined the supply chain
Partnering with Safaricom, Mercy Corps AgriFin leveraged Farm Management Solution for its DVA (Digital Village Advisors) Program in Kenya
- 3,600+ DVAs trained to onboard and engageover 100,000 farmers' data digitally
- Enable remote monitoring of 97,239 plots across Kenya
- Audited over 928,940 acres of farmland for multiple crops
Dynamic Crop Management Software to enable data-driven insights
- Geotag farm plots
- Detect crops
- Monitor input usage
- Share weather-related advisory
- Monitor crop health remotely
- Set pest and disease alerts
- Manage alerts and activity log
- Set up workflows and tasks for the field team
- Customizable buisness intelligence dashboard & reporting
- Complete farm digitization
- Improved data capture accuracy
- Traceability and output predictability
- Increased farm productivity
- Improved profitability
- Adherence to the package of practices
- Improved yield quality and quantity
- Monitoring of carbon credits
- Reduced cost of operations
Crop Management Software
Everything you wanted to know about a crop management solution
What is a Crop Management Software?
Imagine having a high-tech virtual assistant that helps you manage your crops with precision and ease, maximizing your yields and minimizing waste. That's essentially what a crop management software is!
It's a cutting-edge tool that enables farmers and agronomists to optimize their crop operations through smart data management. By using a crop management software, you can collect and analyze a vast array of data on your crops, from soil quality and weather patterns to crop health and growth rates. This data is then transformed into actionable insights and recommendations that can help you make informed decisions on planting, fertilizing, watering, and harvesting your crops.
With the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning, crop management software can learn and adapt to your specific farm conditions, constantly improving its recommendations over time.
A genius agronomist at your finger-tips
With a crop management software, you can achieve even greater efficiency and productivity as you continue to use it. It provides you with the latest insights and recommendations to help you achieve your crop-planting, growing, and harvesting goals.
Features of a Crop Management Software
A comprehensive crop management software leverages AI, ML, remote-sensing, and telecommunications technologies to drive accelerated agricultural and rural transformation to strengthen smallholder farmers and develop institutional resilience toward climate change.
Here is a quick list of some of the most important features that enable farmers to drive yield:
- Geotag farm plots for accountability and accurate predictability
- Crop report and insights for easy, on-the-go reporting
- Check on input usage
- Satellite Input-Based weather-related Advisory
- Remote crop health monitoring
- Alerts for pest infestations and plant diseases
- Management of alerts and activity logs
- Setting workflows and tasks for the field team
- Customizable business intelligence dashboard & reporting
- Adherence to Compliance & Certification
Who can use Crop Management Software?
Individual farmers and organizations across the agriculture supply chain reap benefits from farm digitalization with crop management software. Organizations include farming companies, food businesses, developmental organizations, and even Government agencies.
The end users in these organizations are:
- Supervisors and Field Leaders
- Individual farmers, growers
- Farming companies
- Supervisors and field managers
- Government and development agencies
Trends in the Crop Management Software Space
With advancements in technology and data analytics, crop management software is becoming more sophisticated and efficient than ever before. The latest trends in crop management software include the integration of artificial intelligence and machine learning, which enable the software to learn and adapt to specific farming conditions, resulting in optimized crop yields.
Additionally, cloud-based software solutions are allowing for real-time data monitoring, which provides farmers with immediate insights into their crop health and growth. Furthermore, mobile apps and smart sensors are becoming increasingly popular, allowing farmers to remotely monitor their crops and make informed decisions from anywhere. Finally, many software providers are incorporating sustainability and environmental considerations into their products, which can help farmers reduce waste and minimize their impact on the environment.
The drivers for growth in the global crop management software market are as under:
- Increasing global demand for food
- Growing awareness related to digital technologies to boost farm productivity
- Government support
- Emerging technologies
Emerging Crop Management Software Technologies
The following three technologies are adding greater depth to crop management software capabilities.
- Drones in agriculture: Aerial view of the farm and geo-tagging the farm better are some of the obvious enhancements of drones. Additionally, drones when used for seed and fertilizer dispersal can give accurate utilization numbers thereby improving demand planning and supply chain management.
- Crop Image Recognition: Imagine taking a decision to harvest a crop by looking at the crop's image from miles away. That is crop image recognition for you. Image recognition sensors are making crop planning much easier and letting farmers work from home.
- Machine Learning: Farm management software collects millions of data point pixels across various steps in the farming process. The machine learning layers aggregate all these data points to make intelligent decisions around probable crop yields in the future. It would be insightful to know the yield prediction even before the season starts.
Leverage Cropin's Crop Planning Solution to deliver bottom-line benefits
Cropin's crop management software helps you with the following to become your one-stop destination for all your farm management needs
- Track activities, cost of operations, and ownership of Farm Resources
- Replicate projects every season without modifying farmer and plot details all over again
- Streamline workflow processes for labor, resources, and equipment
- Automate cost analysis, operations, and payments
- Integrate an existing ERP/other platforms for a complete hierarchical overview
- Split plots into any number of sections and manage them independently per season
- Create plans, add activities and capture data for Crop Variety and Sub Variety
What customers say about our Crop Management Software
Digitization of 100,000+ farmers and accurate geo-mapping of plots
Cropin helped us implement SmartFarm in Kenya for our funded project with Safaricom to provide better agri-services to farmers. We are highly impressed with the training Cropin provided to our team and the continued support we have received since then.
Program Director at AgriFin Accelerate
Accurate, real-time data for stakeholders and enhanced engagement with farmers
Cropin’s SmartFarm platform has been key in helping us digitize farm data to monitor and manage our farms from anywhere. One of the added values of Cropin is the accessibility of its team, who have been supportive of our vision and role in the sector since the very beginning.
Former Director, South Asia
Book a meeting with us to discuss how Cropin's ag-intelligence solution can help resolve your crop management challenges.