Enterprise Farm Management Software for Seamless Farm Management
A Farm Management Solution that the World trusts
Enabling the global Agri value chain across the world’s leading brands
Talk to a farm management expert
Comprehensive Farm Management Software for Global Farm Operations
Enable the digitization of complex processes & workflows that span the complete lifecycle of a seed from the farm, to a warehouse, all the way up to the fork with Cropin's farm management software
Maximize per acre value with Farm digitization and business intelligence solution
A complete Farm ERP & CRM Suite
Monitoring and managing farms was never this easy
Save time and minimize errors with a digitized cultivation process
Make data-driven decisions to improve farm productivity and profitability
Help growers make timely decisions and take actions to maximise per acre value
Record all in-field activities
Enable Package-of-Practices adherence
Timely help or warning alerts
Provide easy access to inputs & standard services
Access new markets and build consumer trust with seed to shelf traceability
Recognize and reward farmers
Get end-to-end traceability of your farm operations
Improve sourcing, supply chain & production
Ensure food safety
Farm Digitalization Success Story
East-West Seed implemented our Farm Management Solution across 6 countries and successfully digitized farms and farmer profiles leading to:
- 14,000+ farmers registered
- 35+ crops and 400+ crop varieties recorded
- 21,000+ hectares of area audited
2Scale implemented Farm Management Solution to digitize and standardize operations in Cote d'lvoire for rice millers.
- Drove farmers registrations
- Improved yield and acreage
- Streamlined the supply chain
Partnering with Safaricom, Mercy Corps AgriFin leveraged Farm Management Solution for its DVA (Digital Village Advisors) Program in Kenya
- 3,600+ DVAs trained to onboard and engageover 100,000 farmers' data digitally
- Enable remote monitoring of 97,239 plots across Kenya
- Audited over 928,940 acres of farmland for multiple crops
Connect with our Farm Management Solution Expert
Sustain Farm Productivity with Farm Data Capture and Management
- Geotag farm plots
- Detect crops
- Monitor input usage
- Share weather-related advisory
- Monitor crop health remotely
- Set pest and disease alerts
- Manage alerts and activity log
- Set up workflows and tasks for the field team
- Customizable buisness intelligence dashboard & reporting
- Complete farm digitization
- Improved data capture accuracy
- Traceability and output predictability
- Increased farm productivity
- Improved profitability
- Adherence to the package of practices
- Improved yield quality and quantity
- Monitoring of carbon credits
- Reduced cost of operations
Ready for a demo of our Farm Management Software?
Farm Management Software
Everything you wanted to know about a farm management solution
What is a Farm Management Software?
A farm management software is a digital to-do list of all the farming activities that have to be undertaken. The end goal is not only to capture all farming activities but also to maximize farm productivity. Farm management software helps you easily track your inventory, plan your crop rotations, schedule maintenance for your equipment, and monitor your finances - all in one place. Plus, with real-time data monitoring, you can quickly identify potential issues and take action to prevent them before they become major problems.
It helps farmers and farming companies streamline many disparate activities to reduce waste, improve quality, and adhere to compliance. It isn't difficult to miss the big picture. A crop management software enables a view to achieve much-needed coordination of farm activities.
Achieve the much-needed coordination of your farm data and activities
- Easy monitoring and managing of farms
- Saves time and reduces errors with a digitized cultivation process
- Helps make data-driven decisions to improve farm productivity and profitability
The farm software digitalizes the entire cultivation process and improves farm operations with business intelligence, thus driving profitability.
Features of a Farm Management Software
A comprehensive farm management software leverages AI, ML, remote-sensing, and telecommunications technologies to drive accelerated agricultural and rural transformation to strengthen smallholder farmers and develop institutional resilience toward climate change.
Farm Management Software features that enable farmers to drive yield:
- Geotag farm plots for accountability and accurate predictability
- Crop report and insights for easy, on-the-go reporting
- Check on input usage
- Satellite Input-Based weather-related Advisory
- Remote crop health monitoring
- Alerts for pest infestations and plant diseases
- Management of alerts and activity logs
- Setting workflows and tasks for the field team
- Customizable business intelligence dashboard & reporting
- Adherence to Compliance & Certification
Who can use Farm Management Software?
Individual farmers and organizations across the agriculture supply chain reap benefits from farm digitalization with crop management software. Organizations include farming companies, food businesses, developmental organizations, and even Government agencies.
The end users of the software in these organizations are:
- Supervisors and Field Leaders
Trends in the Farm Management Software Space
The latest trends around farm management software include the integration of artificial intelligence and machine learning, which can learn and adapt to specific farming conditions, enabling farmers to optimize their resources and improve productivity.
Cloud-based software solutions like Cropin Cloud allow for real-time data monitoring and provide farmers with immediate insights into their farm's health and growth. Additionally, mobile apps and IoT sensors are becoming increasingly common, enabling farmers to monitor their operations remotely and make informed decisions from anywhere.
Sustainability and environmental considerations are also being incorporated into many farm management software products. These features can help farmers reduce waste and minimize their impact on the environment, making their operations more climate-smart and sustainable.
The drivers for growth in the global farm management software market are as under:
- Increasing global demand for food
- Growing awareness related to digital technologies to boost farm productivity
- Government support
- Emerging technologies
Emerging Farm Management Software Technologies
The following three applications are adding greater depth to farm management software capabilities.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML):
These technologies can analyze large amounts of data to provide farmers with insights into their operations, from predicting crop yields to identifying potential issues before they arise.
Farm management software collects millions of data point pixels across various steps in the farming process. The machine learning layers aggregate all these data points to make intelligent decisions around probable crop yields in the future. It would be insightful to know the yield prediction even before the season starts.
The use of hyperspectral satellites allows for higher-resolution images of farms, providing detailed information about each pixel and reducing the need for expensive sensors. With satellite data, farmers can access a range of information, including atmospheric and soil temperature, soil nutrients, carbon emissions, moisture levels, and local weather conditions, making crop cultivation more reliable and efficient.
Aerial view of the farm and geo-tagging the farm better are some of the obvious enhancements of drones. Additionally, drones when used for seed and fertilizer dispersal can give accurate utilization numbers thereby improving demand planning and supply chain management.
Cloud computing allows agribusinesses to manage multiple technology solutions efficiently, vast amounts of data, predictive intelligence models, and other proprietary business intelligence tools under a single platform, helping to make important farming and business decisions. A specialized agriculture cloud platform can significantly reduce the time it takes for technology investments to pay off, lower barriers to innovation within the agriculture ecosystem, and bring together the capabilities needed to address major challenges.
High-speed 5G networks:
With 5G, transferring large amounts of data such as images, videos, 3D models, weather, and topographical information from connected farms can be quick and easy, saving time and improving AI/ML modeling accuracy. For example, data from numerous cameras in a connected farm can be transferred with just one click, a task that previously took days using traditional networks. Overall, 5G will help accelerate agriculture's digitization for farmers and businesses.
Leverage Cropin's Farm Management Solution to deliver bottom-line benefits
Cropin's farm management software is your one-stop destination for all farm management needs. It helps you
- Track activities, cost of operations, and ownership of Farm Resources
- Replicate projects every season without modifying farmer and plot details all over again
- Streamline workflow processes for labor, resources, and equipment
- Automate cost analysis, operations, and payments
- Integrate an existing ERP/other platforms for a complete hierarchical overview
- Split plots into any number of sections and manage them independently per season
- Create plans, add activities and capture data for Crop Variety and Sub Variety
What customers say about our Farm Management Solution
Digitization of 100,000+ farmers and accurate geo-mapping of plots
Cropin helped us implement SmartFarm in Kenya for our funded project with Safaricom to provide better agri-services to farmers. We are highly impressed with the training Cropin provided to our team and the continued support we have received since then.
Program Director at AgriFin Accelerate
Accurate, real-time data for stakeholders and enhanced engagement with farmers
Cropin’s SmartFarm platform has been key in helping us digitize farm data to monitor and manage our farms from anywhere. One of the added values of Cropin is the accessibility of its team, who have been supportive of our vision and role in the sector since the very beginning.
Former Director, South Asia
Book a meeting with us to discuss how Cropin's ag-intelligence solution can help resolve your farm management challenges.