The smartfarm Web Application and mobile app, and acresquare mobile app provides a platform for a company/Individual to help them run their farm operations in in a very structured and disciplined manner. The smartsales mobile app provides order and dealer management system for a company. mwarehouse helps the company with complete inventory and process management system, smartchat is used by a company to chat with it’s employees / users. Companies use cropinsights to derive information about their transactions done on smartfarm.
We integrate the farm operations / order and dealer management / inventory and process management with Information and communication Technology (ICT) by putting a network of ERP and BI (Business Intelligence) across. The Company with their Web Application and Mobile Application simplifies and assists in bridging complex operational challenges in farm management. The technology allows extensive farm data collection and is backed with rich analytics for quick decision-making.
The Website/Web Application/Application helps agribusinesses to bring transparency to their remote farm operations there by monitoring progress everyday and taking corrective measures immediately and help business managers with analytics to get insights into farm data.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website.
- “Website” shall mean and refer to smartfarm.cropIn.in and “App” and “Application” shall mean and refer to all android/iOS apps created by CropIn Technology solutions Pvt Ltd.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- The term ‘Products’ shall mean those products and software offered by the Company on the Website/ Web Application / Android and iOS apps.
- The term ‘Service(s) shall refer to the services that We provide through our ‘Products’, including but not limited to Our software and Application.
- “Third Parties” refer to any Website, website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Website.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. We may store the following information:
- Personal Data of the Customers and their Users, such as but not limited to the below. The type of personal data captured varies by customer as per their requirements
- Full Name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Physical Address
- Id Photo
- Id Proof details
- Family Details
- Date / Place of Birth
- Bank Account details
- Transaction Information
- Customers may also ask their Users to submit additional personally identifiable information in the CropIn system using a custom configuration module available in the system. This information stored depends on the business need of the customer. You (customer) have the responsibility to ensure that only the minimum required information of Your users is captured using this module. The type of information stored in CropIn to better provide You (customer) with Services, includes but is not limited to Farmer’s education, assets etc, Farmer plot information, Crop information such as nature of crop, variety, number acres of land etc., Practices followed during farming, Fertilizer and Pesticides applied on the crop, Harvest information etc.
- Geo-location Information is captured by CropIn based on customer’s request. You (customer) can choose to enable / disable geo tracking based on business requirement, and contract between customer and user. If You use certain features of the CropIn platform and website, we may collect information about Your user’s location such as IP address which in turn would enable us to infer the city, region/state, country, continent, Internet Service Provider (ISP), longitude/latitude coordinates of location, type of connection (residential, business, etc.), and name of the organisation that owns the connection
- Usage Information is captured by CropIn about Your interactions with the CropIn platform such as the pages viewed on the website, reports and dashboards viewed, and content viewed via using API’s. We use google analytics and Crashlytics to analyze the data and improve user experience.
- We do not store any information other than user-id in cookies. You may decline these cookies by changing Your browser settings, if permitted. However, do note that this may impact Your experience in using the services.
- If You access our Service though our App we will be able to view personally identifiable information made available through Your wireless device. We may collect Your Unique Device identification number and other information made available through Your wireless device.
- Non-identifying information – Whenever You visit our Site, we may collect non-identifying information from You, such as Your referring URL, browser, operating system, and Internet Service Provider. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of Your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party such as Your wireless provider, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify You.
3. EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
We do not allow third parties/individuals to display advertisements when You use the Website or Apps. However, the web application may be configured to include hyperlinks to other Websites, content or resources by You or Your users. We have no control over such external links present in the Website, which are provided by persons or companies other than us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of Your Personal Information by any external Websites, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, Products or other material on or available from such external Websites or resources.
4. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will never use, process, sell, transfer or give any of Your data to a third party for any purposes without Your permission. However, You agree that we may use Your data in the following cases
- To enhance or improve Your User experience by presenting the content in an efficient manner for usage on our Site or Service.
- To carry our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and us, including for billing
- For analytical purposes, including but not limited to assessing usage data, usage patterns, and other similar activities.
- To send emails about our other Products or Services.
- Resolve disputes between You and CropIn.
- Send email reports as requested by You.
- Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Site or Service.
- Process transactions between You and CropIn.
The data stored in CropIn can be used for the below with Your consent.
Analytics To make our Services smarter, faster, secure, integrated, and useful to You. We use collective learnings about how people use our services and feedback provided directly to us to troubleshoot and to identify usage, activity patterns and areas for integration and improvement of services.
Customer Support We use Your information to resolve technical issues You encounter, to respond to Your requests for assistance, to analyze crash information, and to repair and improve our services.
Legal CropIn will also share information including personal information with individuals or entities to the extent it believes in good faith it is required to ensure compliance with law/ regulations and/or pursuant to enforceable orders of government, law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
Effective Provision of Services We may share Your personal information to CropIn employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to provide Services to You and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and code of conduct to ensure protection of information and may be terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
5. ACCESSING, EDITING AND REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION:
Users may in some cases be able to review and edit the personal information they have provided to us by logging into their account on the site and editing their account. In order to make these changes simply access Your account and profile.
Data Deletion CropIn stores information in it’s databases for the duration of the contract. If You delete the data using Website/Web application, then data is archived in case restoration is required at a later stage. In case any data deletion activity is required to be done, which cannot be done from Website, You can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Divya Manrai) and the request would be taken care of by the CropIn team within the time limit as specified in the contract, or in a maximum of 60 days. From time to time, CropIn retains residual information about You in our backup and/or database. Such information would be deleted subject to contractual agreements, provided that region/country’s law permits the same. Post deletion of data, user would have to login as a new user.
Although most changes in information or data collection preferences may change, some information may stay stored on a browser’s web cache or in downloaded excel/pdf documents. We take no responsibility for stored information in Your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such.
Data ModificationCropIn Website allows You to modify Your own data and make corrections / updates as necessary. In case of any data modification activity is required to be done, which cannot be done from Website, You can drop an email to email@example.com (Divya Manrai). CropIn cannot ensure all services would work as expected after data modification / deletion, as functionalities dependent on that data might not work in certain cases. CropIn may deny data modification (if it is required for compliance of laws of that country).
Data PortabilityData portability is the ability to obtain some of Your information in a format You can move from one service provider to another. Depending on the context, You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that You have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
In many cases, You can download Your data in reports as excel/pdf. You can also get the information by making API calls to our platform. If You need any information which is not present in these reports / API calls, You can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Divya Manrai)and CropIn representative would help You with Your request.
Withdrawing Consent Where You have provided Your consent to the collecting of Your personal information by CropIn’s customers, You may withdraw Your consent at any time by sending a communication to CropIn at email@example.com (Divya Manrai) stating that you are withdrawing your consent. Please note that the withdrawal of Your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. However, please note that in the event You withdraw Your consent, we cannot ensure the continuity or quality of the Services being provided to You.
Complaints If You wish to place a complaint with regard to privacy requirements or laws, access any of Your Information or would like to update or correct any errors in Your User Information, please contact CropIn at firstname.lastname@example.org (Divya Manrai) and also copy the data controller (customer who has collected the data) so that we can consider and respond to Your request. All requests will be addressed no later than 72 hours from the date such a request is made.
CropIn Technology Solutions
3rd floor, 1021, 16th Main Road,
BTM 1st Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
6. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
CropIn uses industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures to safeguard all personal information, confidential and secure. We conduct periodic reviews of our security measures pertaining to our information collection, storage, to guard against unauthorized access to systems. While all reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that information submitted by You is safe and secure, CropIn makes no representation, warranties or other assurances that the security measures are adequate, safe, fool proof or impenetrable.
As a User of the Services, You have the responsibility to ensure data security. You should use the Services responsibly and not share Your User Information including Your username or password or account information with any person. Do remember that You are solely responsible for all acts done under the account registered to You.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Although You are entering into an Agreement with CropIn to disclose Your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others.
- Google Analytics
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Websites. “Cookies” are small files sited on Your hard drive that assist us in providing customized Services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information’ which is targeted to Your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered Users. Our cookies store only username, and no other tracking information.
The Website also has enabled the Google Analytics, which allows Google to collect data about Users on our Website, in addition to anonymous identifiers. You may choose to opt out of this by sending an email to CropIn.
9. ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE:
Users may in some cases be able to review and edit the personal information they have provided to us by logging into their account on the Site and editing their account. In order to make these changes simply access Your account and profile. Although most changes in information or data collection preferences may change immediately some information may stay stored on a browser’s web cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in Your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such. In addition, we may, from time to time, retain residual information about You in our backup and/or database based on existing contractual agreements. When a contractual agreement ends, Your data would be deleted as per the agreed terms in the legal contract agreement.
We take certain measures to enhance the security of our Site and Services. However, we make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of Your information. It is very much so in our interest to keep our Website secure, but we recommend that You use anti-virus software, strong passwords, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect Yourself from security and privacy threats.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website or otherwise and Your use and access of Websites and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.
12. COMMERCIAL/NON-COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATION:
14. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER