Job Description: Territory Account Manager
Reports To: Head of Sales – Africa
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Location: Ivory Coast, Senegal or Cameroon
Territory Coverage: Francophone Africa
As a Territory Account Manager, you will focus on converting inbound leads to customers as well as outbound prospecting. The ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast paced, technology-centric environment and has an instinct for, and experience with closing deals.
The perfect candidate has 7+ years of experience in SaaS or technology sales, ideally with background in agriculture or emerging markets. The individual needs to demonstrate a sense of urgency, passion in their work, a desire to delight prospective customers and hit revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of deals and opportunities through researching prospects and
nurturing leads from various sources.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of CropIn’s value proposition, product and pricing structures.
- Schedule and conduct intro calls with target organizations, building relationships with C-Level
execs and operational managers.
- Hit monthly targets through mastering how to successfully sell CropIn’s solutions – ensuring revenue
objectives are met and contributing to CropIn’s rapid growth.
- Write and deliver great sales proposals tailored to prospective customers’ needs, including
solutions-led RFP responses and new business pitches.
- Reporting and monthly leads analysis to improve sales, submitted to Head of Sales & Chief Revenue
- Conduct demos of CropIn’s platform to prospective clients.
- Participate in regular training and information to learn the ins and outs of relevant software
- Interface and collaborate with Marketing and Customer Success team members on projects.
- Lead complex sales processes from start to end requiring a good command of our products.
- Lead commercial partnerships with external organizations to close sales and drive scale.
- Ensure timely renewal of yearly contracts.
- 7+ years of work experience with a proven record of B2B sales success in SaaS, AgTech or Agri.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Excellent sales & account management, presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Success in developing relationships that create traction with decision makers in target
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Thrives in a rapidly changing, fast paced tech start-up environment.
- Experience in using CRM tools to manage sales pipeline.
- Willingness to work long hours when required to meet objectives and close sales.
- Fluency in French & English