What will CropIn offer you?
● A Fast Pace Environment & High Growth SaaS Environment
● A Young, Passionate and High Energy Team
● A Challenge that will Revolutionize the face of Agriculture
● An Ambitious Journey to place an Indian AgTech startup on the Global map
● A Mission to do your bit for the Society
● A Superb opportunity to drive a team around content marketing function
About the Position:
The position will own marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple
platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer
behavior. This individual is an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization,
brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement.
The position collaborates with the internal departments to help define both the brand story and
the story as interpreted by the customer.
● Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice,
and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including
online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person.
● Mapping out a content strategy for CropIn that supports and extends marketing
initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and
● The development of an editorial content calendar throughout the enterprise verticals,
and defining the owners in each vertical to particular persona groups.
● Supervising writers, content executives and designers; be an arbiter of best practices in
grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
● Integration of content activities within traditional marketing campaigns.
● Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Gather data and
handle analytics and make recommendations based on those results. Working with
owners of particular content to revise and measure particular content and marketing
● Developing standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for
content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing,
including the real time implementation of content strategies.
● Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop
the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical
● Establishing workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
Work with a technical team to implement appropriate CMS.
● Conducting periodic competitive audits. Supervising the maintenance of content
inventories and matrices. Ensuring consistent global experience and implement
appropriate localization/translation strategies
● Work closely with the design team on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a
consistent message across channels
● Develop a focused SEO strategy, develop and deliver content to help CropIn drive organic
Education & Experience:
● 7+ years working at a media company and/or SaaS content marketing
● Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications
field or MBA in marketing
● Experience as a leader in multichannel content creation
● Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics
● Expertise in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft
● Podcast and video production experience
● Proven track record driving organic traffic and content engagement
● Experience managing full-time employees, freelancers, and agencies
● Worked with Demand Gen and Product Marketing to drive business results and tell a company’s story through content
● Excellent storyteller, writer, and editorialist
● Creative strategist who can bring ideas to life
● HR-related experience including hiring, managing, performance reviews etc. required